1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Peace and Happy are gone....

Discussion in 'Highway to Heaven' started by rocky'smom, 8/12/19 at 6:15 PM.

1. expressmailtome

expressmailtome Ripping up the road Administrator Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Matthew
    I am sorry.

faislaq and rocky'smom like this.
  2. Greencheek Lee

Greencheek Lee Sprinting down the street

Lee
    Beyond words, stunned. I'm so sorry.

3. cassiesdad

cassiesdad Ripping up the road Weather Authority Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Bob Weisman
    I am so sorry.

I just don't have words to say. :sad1:

Peace and Happy...I am so very sorry...you are now free from us stupid, stupid humans...forever safe.

Wings Forever Proudly High, Peace and Happy...

4. Princessbella

Princessbella Biking along the boulevard Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Veteran

Theresa
    That is awful. I am so sorry. I am heartbroken for you and for Nick.

5. Cynthia & Percy

Cynthia & Percy cockatoo mania Super Moderator Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran

cynthia
    I am so so sorry

6. tka

tka Rollerblading along the road

I'm so very sorry. I hope that whatever happened, Peace and Happy's deaths were without pain or fear. Poor birds, they deserved better.

Tiel Feathers, faislaq and rocky'smom like this.
  7. lexalayne

lexalayne Rollerblading along the road Avenue Veteran

Alexa
    I hope whoever sent this to you and did what it was they did are cursed for the rest of their life and rot in h e l l

8. rocky'smom

rocky'smom Cruising the avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

laurie
    Nick and I have cried so many tears in last month. There will come the day when karma goes to whoever mail that to Nick. I can only hope that it's dinosaur bites in the butt. Not little dinosaurs either T~REX bites. He hasn't heard a thing from postmaster general.

9. faislaq

faislaq I have a macaw and don't post enough photos Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award SUPER HERO

Karen
    I don't think this is necessarily any better, but could the chips have been removed and the birds might still be alive? Like they could have been stolen, taken to an unscrupulous vet who could detect and remove the chips so the birds could be resold? It would be sad if they could have fallen into the hands of people like that, but then there's also a chance they could be sold to someone who will love them again. Someone who doesn't know how they were really acquired and will give them a good forever home.

Last edited: 8/16/19 at 7:00 AM
  10. Zara

Zara Biking along the boulevard Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Spotlight Award I Can't Stop Posting! POSTAHOLIC

Zara

I would love this to be the case. It is a ray of hope for sure... ❤️

11. rocky'smom

rocky'smom Cruising the avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

laurie
    I know that policy at the clinic that I volunteered at, if there was a bird that was rehomed that had chip. The chip was cleared and new owners name, and info was on before that bird left. And when Peace and Happy were supposedly for sale from MI, the person who had them found Nick`s phone number after a scan. And you can changed a chips info via internet from your computer or phone. You don't have to be vet to change the info one site.

12. sunnysmom

sunnysmom Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Michelle
    I'm still shocked over this. I hope somehow the person responsible is caught. I just can't comprehend why anyone would do something like that.

13. rocky'smom

laurie
    I don't get it either, Nicky is such great kid that works his butt off to take care of himself, his birds, his kid sister and paying his deceased mother's bills. He is so good with animals from avian to large animals. The clinic he works at now the avian are chicken, ducks, turkeys etc etc. It's more a farm work clinic, with some dogs and cats.
    He doesn't deserve this in any way shape or form. He wanted to become a vet, but has put that on the back burner for now.

JoJo&Loki, faislaq, Shezbug and 3 others like this.
  14. sunnysmom

sunnysmom Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Michelle
    Off subject, and I don't know the specifics, but typically family members aren't responsible for a deceased member's bills (although a lot of credit card companies will try to convince you otherwise). Just mentioning to make sure he's looked into whether or not he's responsible for whatever it is he's paying.

JoJo&Loki, faislaq, Shezbug and 3 others like this.
  15. rocky'smom

laurie
    Yup he knows that but this is funeral bills. Those have to be paid.

JoJo&Loki, faislaq, Shezbug and 2 others like this.
  16. SunUp

SunUp Rollerblading along the road Avenue Veteran

I'm so sorry about Peace and Happy. :sad1: Though I don't think I've commented previously, I've followed their story from the beginning. Be kind to yourself...you did all you could. :hug5:

JoJo&Loki, faislaq, Shezbug and 2 others like this.
  17. webchirp

webchirp Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Chandra
    I am so sorry...

18. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Ripping up the road Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

So sorry that this happened to them.

JoJo&Loki, faislaq and Shezbug like this.
  19. fashionfobie

fashionfobie Rollerblading along the road

Natalie
    I am late to this thread. How absolutely scary and horrifying. I really hope the police investigation leads to something.

I am so very sorry Peace and Happy.

20. StormRyder360

StormRyder360 Meeting neighbors

Hannah
    I don't really comment on things but this is absolutely awful. I can't even imagine how twisted you would have to be to do something like this to an animal. I am so sorry. Reading this made me cry

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)