• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

ParrotWizard's Training Perch Kit

BeakyBird

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ashley
Has anyone purchased this kit? I'm considering it, as I'd love to train my birds. I think it would be a wonderful bonding activity, and something fun in the long run. But I was looking at perches and while, yes, I could make my own, I really do love these perches.

I believe @saroj12 uses these training perches.
Any comments/suggestions or feedback about them?
I'd like to know what I'm getting before I purchase.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
They are excellent quality, Ashley. Not slippery. Adjustable height. The birds were nervous initially as the perches are rather unique looking, but they got used them. Highly recommend them! :)

BeakyBird

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ashley
They are excellent quality, Ashley. Not slippery. Adjustable height. The birds were nervous initially as the perches are rather unique looking, but they got used them. Highly recommend them! :)
Did you buy the kit or did you just buy individual perches? So you feel the price is a good price and not overpriced at all, correct? :)

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
I bought the two training stands kit. I think it's a good price, shipping is included. Everything fits together like a dream. You can easily move them around. :)

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
If you are handy you can get some inexpensive microphone stands and natural wood perches and make your own. Just a suggestion unless you want the training DVD.

BeakFace

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
They are great, love them. I think I will get a second pair.

BeakyBird

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ashley
If you are handy you can get some inexpensive microphone stands and natural wood perches and make your own. Just a suggestion unless you want the training DVD.
That's very true. Essentially that's what they are, after all. :D

jitin02

Sprinting down the street
I think m gonna get this made from my local carpenter (cheap and good alternative to 40 $)
parrotwizard.com/Tabletop_Perch/