• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures ParrotParaphernalia large rolling bird stand

tattoosiva

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Warning: if you hate long, protracted posts, please feel free to skip this one.

The thread from January 22 wouldn't let me add pictures, maybe too large? Anyways, sorry for clogging the forum with a new one.

I'm having a foot operation (finally!!) In May and I wanted the flock in the room with me but cage would not fit with hospital bed. We have been saving for a large java tree for years and finally found the perfect one. It was $980.00 but with shipping to Hawaii it came to $2,848.

Extravagant? Not really as I've been banking a small portion of overtime for a java tree. My operation was set for January but was cancelled due to COVID-19. We were ready to pull the trigger on the java tree anyway but I saw @JLcribber thread and everything else he has made had been fantastic.

I looked at it on Etsy and they sent a 15 percent coupon, saw it as a sign and purchased. It came fast but had been sitting in a box since January. I've been working in the mainland and outer islands since February. I got home Saturday and wondered why there was a new rug in my room but it was so late.

I came home today a found this on my rug:
PXL_20220414_013000163~3.jpg

Mahalo @JLcribber it is stunning. Sorry for the bad pictures and mess. I will post some later with birds on it. I will post my review on Etsy today and hope it generates more business than you can handle.

Once again, mahalo!

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Beautiful and birdies approve.

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
I'm so glad you and the birds like it. I thought maybe it got caught in the big shipping shortage around the world. I put a lot of heart into it. :D :hug8:

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Woah! That stand is absolutely gorgeous! It's such a work of art @JLcribber ! What lucky birdies they are.

Tyrion

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
Looks wonderful :D

tattoosiva

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
FYI, I just discovered while cleaning that all table top parts can easily twist in any direction and be simply unscrewed if you want to change up your table.

I also noticed while looking at pictures, my two gave it 2 butts up!

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
It's really nice, best thing is that your birds enjoy it.

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
FYI, I just discovered while cleaning that all table top parts can easily twist in any direction and be simply unscrewed if you want to change up your table.

I also noticed while looking at pictures, my two gave it 2 butts up!
That was completely intentional. :D

tattoosiva

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Ok, I promise no more pictures! but I had asked John aka @JLcribber if he could add a ladder to stand and he sent one for !FREE!

It's basically a smaller version of the bendable one that I have attached to their cage. Watson gets a bit of exercise on the larger one, so I hope he does the same on stand.

PXL_20220418_211744289~2.jpg PXL_20220418_211737636~2.jpg PXL_20220418_211729386~2.jpg

tattoosiva

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Ok, I promise no more pictures! but I had asked John aka @JLcribber if he could add a ladder to stand and he sent one for !FREE!

It's basically a smaller version of the bendable one that I have attached to their cage. Watson gets a bit of exercise on the larger one, so I hope he does the same on stand.

View attachment 406174 View attachment 406175 View attachment 406176
And before that person who always privates me, cuddles gets his be trim/shaping on Thursday.

Sorry, had to beat the concern troll who always points that out to me has scissor beak and YES, HIS LIVER IS TESTED YEARLY.

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
Do your birds enjoy those aglet toys? I keep thinking I need to try one out on Rupert, since he likes fraying the edges of poly rope.

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
Do your birds enjoy those aglet toys? I keep thinking I need to try one out on Rupert, since he likes fraying the edges of poly rope.
Jenks is a poly rope preener also. If you get one you will have to let me know if Rupert enjoys it.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
It looks amazing!! Your birds are so spoiled :heart:

And before that person who always privates me, cuddles gets his be trim/shaping on Thursday.

Sorry, had to beat the concern troll who always points that out to me has scissor beak and YES, HIS LIVER IS TESTED YEARLY.
If someone is harassing you, you can report private messages to staff so we can be alerted. :hug8:

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Jingo loves those. I still buy them for him haha. One of the few toys he actually enjoys.

tattoosiva

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
My guys love them but I consider them a " supervised" toy. It keeps them busy the whole day but only if someone is home. I'm paranoid one of them is going to get tangled. But yet it still buy (derp)!

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
My guys love them but I consider them a " supervised" toy. It keeps them busy the whole day but only if someone is home. I'm paranoid one of them is going to get tangled. But yet it still buy (derp)!
Thank you! I'm paranoid as well, so I'll probably supervise, or take off an individual strand for him to play with.