• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Parrotlets from todays pets 299

itsmeemikee

Sitting on the front steps
Real Name
Michael
They have one parrotlet left in todays pets for 299. They reffered to it as something like BB or something :| idk it was on the phone. Is it worth it? Another lady I talked to on the phone called in ... green wing... or something.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
A bee bee parakeet is also known as a canary winged parakeet. A white winged parakeet is closely related to the canary winged. They are different from parrotlets.

Matt

aisia

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Teresa
Depends on where you live. If it is a normal green pacific parrotlet, 299 seems a little high to me, but parrotlets are common in my state. Parrotlets are nothing like canary winged parakeets. If you think parrotlet, think amazon attitude but in a tiny body. They are very tempermental and set in thier ways BUT can be very loving companions.

itsmeemikee

Sitting on the front steps
Real Name
Michael
Where do you live?... Can you get me a parrotlet?
Depends on where you live. If it is a normal green pacific parrotlet, 299 seems a little high to me, but parrotlets are common in my state. Parrotlets are nothing like canary winged parakeets. If you think parrotlet, think amazon attitude but in a tiny body. They are very tempermental and set in thier ways BUT can be very loving companions.

aisia

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Teresa
I am in Illinois. I don't know where you are from but it is usally not hard to locate a parrotlet. But if you want one really bad, I say don't let price deture you if you can give him a loving home, he is well worth the cost.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Back 14 plus years ago my green male Pacific parrotlet was $125 but I do know the blues and so on were upward to $600 for a blue. Now there are so many mutations some breeders just ask crazy money for them.