• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

AUCTION Parrot Toy Angels is having their summer auction

Chris1234

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Chris
Hi all!

Just thought I'd let you know that Parrot Toy Angels is having their summer auction. Proceeds benefit their non-profit which provides toys, food and other avian supplies to companion birds in need. Check it out if you're looking for some new fun parrot related items! They have toys for the birds but also jewelry and other accessories for us humans!
Auction Collage.jpg
https://www.ebay.com/str/parrottoyangels

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
If you can use any additional donations, please PM me.

parrottoyangels

Meeting neighbors
Avenue Veteran
Thanks for posting about our auction Chris!
Our ebay auctions are our major fundraisers and we only hold 2 a year. Please everyone, take a look! I bet you'll find something you just "gotta have" ;-)
Sandra, we can always use donations. Please drop me an email when you have time. Thanks!! parrottoyangels@gmail.com
Lynn

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
Thanks for posting about our auction Chris!
Our ebay auctions are our major fundraisers and we only hold 2 a year. Please everyone, take a look! I bet you'll find something you just "gotta have" ;-)
Sandra, we can always use donations. Please drop me an email when you have time. Thanks!! parrottoyangels@gmail.com
Lynn
I completely dropped the ball on this and forgot to email, however, I still have items if you're interested. I'll cover shipping in the U.S.

These were items I had previously offered but fell through the cracks. NEW PRODUCT - Keiko & Joey Kunnani The Two Holed TOOS Auction | Page 2 | Avian Avenue Parrot Forum

Last edited: