• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

parrot lovers

BirdEE

Walking the driveway
True! Except mine would be perfectly content with being pet all day. Darn cockatoos :lol:

But like it says. We know enough not to. Because if he did get pet all day I’d turn an already needy bird into being even more needy haha

Barcann

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Barbara
True! Except mine would be perfectly content with being pet all day. Darn cockatoos :lol:

But like it says. We know enough not to. Because if he did get pet all day I’d turn an already needy bird into being even more needy haha
that's so true. Anna already controls a lot of my behavior. If I petted her more, I would have no peace.

Nancy B

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
Haha! Yup Fred controls my days off! I can't tell you how many things I have not done simply because Fred wouldn't be happy!! My son says GEEZ YOU LOVE FRED MORE THAN US! AND I reply YUP, I DO! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

JoJo&Loki

Real Name
Kelly
Love this!!

Haha! Yup Fred controls my days off! I can't tell you how many things I have not done simply because Fred wouldn't be happy!! My son says GEEZ YOU LOVE FRED MORE THAN US! AND I reply YUP, I DO! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Glad I’m not the only one who gets that from their kids :laugh: It’s always “ohhh your rinsing sprouts for the birds AGAIN!” Or “Ohhhh your chopping food for the birds again” and “what did you buy me when you got them another toy”
Yes kids, your so right. It’s not like I have a garden to grow stuff for the food I make you, and I clearly haven’t bought you 10billion toys in your life ;)
And even if that weren’t true, the birds never complain about dinner or the toys I buy lol

Nancy B

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
Love this!!

Glad I’m not the only one who gets that from their kids :laugh: It’s always “ohhh your rinsing sprouts for the birds AGAIN!” Or “Ohhhh your chopping food for the birds again” and “what did you buy me when you got them another toy”
Yes kids, your so right. It’s not like I have a garden to grow stuff for the food I make you, and I clearly haven’t bought you 10billion toys in your life ;)
And even if that weren’t true, the birds never complain about dinner or the toys I buy lol
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Now That's a big one, the birds never complain! And they appreciate anything! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I did get a crazy bird lady tee shirt from a coworker for Christmas! :facepalm::hehe: