• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Paco's Mojo molt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammy

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Pat
My poor baby is going through a Mojo molt. :sad8: This is the first year I've had him, so I'm glad I knew about it in advance (because of this message board) or I would have been crazed with worry. It hasn't affected his sweet personality and I'm giving him showers every day and spraying on calming lotion to ease the scratchies. I think we'll just have to wait it through. Thank goodness I can see some pins coming in.

Attachments

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Poor Paco. Those big molts can really be a shock. But he'll look stunning afterward. I love the last pic with his big beak! :hug8:

rikkitikki

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Erika
Aww, he's balding :p Just kidding, but he does remind me a bit of a little old man with that bald patch :hug8: Can't wait to see the outcome of the molt!

Grammy

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Pat
He does look like he's balding! My husband wants to know if I could use the calming lotion on him. :p

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
awww poor baby..but just wait until those feathers start growing back in...he will be even more stunning that he already is!!

all4stvoyager

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sara
Wow, yeah he is. He's lucky to have someone looking out for him that has done their homework :)

FreeByrd

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Michelle
Awwww, he still looks gorgeous! I'd love to kiss that big, beautiful beak!!! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.