• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pac Man Frog

MandaExotics

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Amanda
So, after years of wanting one, I took the plunge.

I specifically always wanted an albino pac man frog for years. And my LPS had one in stock. It's adorable :heart:
Too small to determine sex yet (about the size of a half dollar coin, maybe smaller) and my camera isn't working :(
I'm not sure what to name it, I'm thinking Muffin since that's cute and gender neutral

Except for African Dwarf Frogs, this guy is my first amphibian. Looking forward to many fun-filled years with this guy and spoiling it with food!

Will post pics when I find a working camera ;)

Does anybody else keep amphibians (Ceratophrys, Dendrobates, etc)? Any helpful tips I may not be aware of yet?

Kay_belle_12

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kayla
I think Pac Man frogs are freaking adorable! I can't wait to see pictures. I don't have any advice, but I'll make you feel like you have the prettiest frog ever! I do love the name Muffin :heart:

MandaExotics

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Amanda
Thanks! :hehe:
I think Pac Man frogs are freaking adorable! I can't wait to see pictures. I don't have any advice, but I'll make you feel like you have the prettiest frog ever! I do love the name Muffin :heart:
I've always kept reptiles but even I think pac man frogs are adorable, and fell in love with the albino phase. Muffin has found its favorite corner in the cage and is currently adjusting to the new life. I'll post pics over the next weekend or so, whenever I find a working camera. Glad I'm not the only one who finds them somehow adorable.

Last edited:

Kay_belle_12

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kayla
Thanks! :hehe:

I've always kept reptiles but even I think pac man frogs are adorable, and fell in love with the albino phase. Muffin has found its favorite corner in the cage and is currently adjusting to the new life. I'll post pics over the next weekend or so, whenever I find a working camera. Glad I'm not the only one who finds them somehow adorable.
I can't wait to see pictures! It is hard not to think they are adorable. They are just so round! I'm excited to see your setup as well. I love looking at habitats! I'm such a nerd about animal care. :lol: