• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video Oliver's version of "tickle tickle"

Vegemite

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Lynne
What! McClane let you play with him? I think Oliver is a dog in cats clothing - I have never seen a cat wag its tail so much and so enthusiastically. Hope you feel better soon

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
I don't know that that was a "tail wag" :dog3: as much as it was a cat's "tail swishing" :watching:

Jeddy

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Jan
So cute. I bet you feel better now. :heart:

Theresa

AKA TMS
Administrator
Chief of Police
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
If that doesn't make you smile nothing will.

He definitely makes me smile :heart:

What! McClane let you play with him? I think Oliver is a dog in cats clothing - I have never seen a cat wag its tail so much and so enthusiastically. Hope you feel better soon

McClane is not happy with him right now, Oliver has gotten better at evading his bath :rolleyes: It's funny, he seems to use his tail more like a dog not like a cat.

I don't know that that was a "tail wag" :dog3: as much as it was a cat's "tail swishing" :watching:

I'm VERY familiar with the swish, I have a Mia :jawdrop1: :rolleyes: He uses it differently than any cat I've ever seen, he might outgrow it, but right now he uses it to show happiness and excitement like a puppy! He also licks like one :rolleyes:

So cute. I bet you feel better now. :heart:

I do :)

eleni

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Eleni (Ellen)
:faint: Omg what a cutie! I would be tempted to take an extra sick day just to snuggle more :lol:

Yoshi&Reza

Real Name
Alyssa
This video reminds me how easy it is to fall in love with kittens. I had cats growing up but haven't been around a kitten in so long. It's hard to believe I kind of forgot all the cute things they do!! :heart: :heart: :heart: