• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Oh hai!

CMiller89

Moving in
If the bird is noticeably uncomfortable and wary of people then for sure it should hang out in peace in its home for a few days but if the bird is actively seeking your companionship it seems to me that it would be more stressful to deny him that.

JM2C
Oh, yes, he definitely seeks it out! He is super interested in my daughter, but we are still working with her on her confidence with the bird. She was a trooper the other day when he was testing out her finger. He has tried to glide to her. I think it's her red curly hair that he is so interested in! Otherwise, when he is done exploring, he glides onto my chest and cuddles under my chin. Or is trying to perch on my glasses. He loves my glasses lol.

We decided on a name finally! Levi, after the character from the Attack on Titan anime.

theocnoob

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pablo and George
If hes literally flying onto you and cuddling then he's on the road to fully adjusting to your family and is happy to have you as a friend.