• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Oh <Expletive Deleted> she's got lift!

Status
Not open for further replies.

samccormack

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Scott
It would seem that Elimatoo has got some functional wingies as she levitated herself across the room onto the top of Topper's cage. Fortunately Topper didn't stick around and initially I thought Elima had missed the cage and had landed on the floor because she lift off from my hand I heard her fly towards the cages then I heard a thud as the flapping stopped. It took me a minute of looking then I saw a Citron Crested Crackatoo perched on the top of Topper's cage and then I started looking for the one that I heard hit the floor. As I looked another Citron Crested Crackatoo wandered out from under the cage and as I went to pick her up I thought "Gee Elima must had really landed hard because her feathers are a little messed up" but then as soon as I picked the crackatoo up I realized I had Topper and not Elima. LOL! Blindie moment... Then I moved away from the cage with Topper so Elima didn't pounce on the two of us and I looked back at Elima who was extremely pleased with herself. Everybody was ok and I returned Elima to her territory and Topper back to hers. I really think Elima does know how to fly. I think I am going to let her grow the feathers out and see what she can do as long as she doesn't try to eat Topper.

Tielygirl

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
:laughing12:woo-hoo! go Elima! Sounds like a good plan to let her try out her new wings! :)

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
wowwwwwwwwwww a confusing moment for sure....:highfive: Elima!!

CeddysMum

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
WooHoo! WTG Elima! :dance4::dance5::dancing:

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award