• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

October 2015 Feathered Estates Highlight - SamatranTiger

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamatranTiger

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
You know what is one of the most appealing things to me about your setup? how light, airy, clean it looks and feels. It is wonderful!! I am modeling Big Bird's new cage toy setup with Joey's.
Has his EH cage arrived yet? I haven't been keeping up!

I just changed the light bulb from LED bright white to LED daylight and oh my goodness what a difference does it make! I've always hated the yellow hue (exaggerated in pictures) that bright white LED bulbs give off but I didn't know daylight bulbs existed until I saw them! The light is actually white! I feel it makes the space look even nicer! :)

lamagdalena

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Erika
Has his EH cage arrived yet? I haven't been keeping up!

I just changed the light bulb from LED bright white to LED daylight and oh my goodness what a difference does it make! I've always hated the yellow hue (exaggerated in pictures) that bright white LED bulbs give off but I didn't know daylight bulbs existed until I saw them! The light is actually white! I feel it makes the space look even nicer! :)
I didn't know they made daylight bulbs either... I will definitely look those up! Plus natural light is the best photography light, that's a plus when taking photos of our feathered babies.

I did get my EH cage, set it up a week ago, but I have been so busy I haven't even had time to take proper photos of it. It's huge, and all his stuff barely fills half of the new cage.
He hasn't gotten used to it yet, when he is out he prefers to hang out on Hulk's cage so I need to make it more inviting, which is why I will begin scouring your posts on Joey and his cage :)

I know I asked this before, but I can't remember the store where you bought that 3 piece of wood swing set. (I have a horrible memory :( )

SamatranTiger

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
I didn't know they made daylight bulbs either... I will definitely look those up! Plus natural light is the best photography light, that's a plus when taking photos of our feathered babies.

I did get my EH cage, set it up a week ago, but I have been so busy I haven't even had time to take proper photos of it. It's huge, and all his stuff barely fills half of the new cage.
He hasn't gotten used to it yet, when he is out he prefers to hang out on Hulk's cage so I need to make it more inviting, which is why I will begin scouring your posts on Joey and his cage :)

I know I asked this before, but I can't remember the store where you bought that 3 piece of wood swing set. (I have a horrible memory :( )
The dragon wood tri-swing? That's from Birds on the Rocks and it's the largest size. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.