• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Nutri Beeries

Catherine89

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Catherine
silly question . I have a really big container of Nutri Berries. It says on the bucket it’s for cockateil’s ( I have two). I’m was curious though I saw there was a special one for conure’s . Will it hurr my baby if I give her one? I want her to try one but I’m afraid it will hurt her

Mark & Da Boyz

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Mark
They love to sell you a pack for your Tiels, another pack for your Conure, and yet another one for your Budgies. Most of the time the food is the same. I feed Budgie food to my Tiels, no sunflower seeds. Riti get Conure food and they all get the same pellets.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
You can offer the other sizes! I have give my Amazons and Too the parrot size and the Macaw size of the Tropical fruit.

Farlie

Real Name
Rick
Farlie was raised on small fruit blend. He now prefers the medium size. He's been real sick and only wanted the small again but now that he's almost well, he wants the medium again. He likes to stand on one foot and eat for some reason. :rofl:
I haven't figured it out but then, he's the boss. :D
You sure can. Feed 'em what ever they want to eat. It's basically all the same food just in different sizes. ;)

DamJanet

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Vickie
Nutriberries are Dammit’s favorite treat.

DamJanet

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Vickie
I haven't tried those on Farlie yet. I plan to tho.
He seems to like the garden veggie ones the best.
They make one made out of pellets too but he doesn’t like those.

Catherine89

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Catherine
I finally gave her one. I put in her food dish. She grapped it went to her favorite perch. Picked it up with her foot. Ate about 3 quarters of it and put the rest in her water dish. She seems to love them though

Mark & Da Boyz

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Mark
I finally gave her one. I put in her food dish. She grapped it went to her favorite perch. Picked it up with her foot. Ate about 3 quarters of it and put the rest in her water dish. She seems to love them though
Wouldn't want it to dry out now would we? :pinklol:

Farlie

Real Name
Rick
Farlie puts all the green pellets in his water dish. I then have to change it out about a half dozen times a day... the stinker. :huh: :heart: