• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here
  • This forum is for advice about initial treatment given to your injured/sick bird until a qualified avian veterinarian is available.
    THIS IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE VET CARE

Urgent Not sure if this is an emergency or not but...

Britnicorn

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Britney
Phoenix the budgie had been chewing up his wooden playset for 20 minutes, then he came to me sneezing and itching his nose... I assume he got some wood or something stuck in there, but he has been having the clear wet sneezes for the past 10 minutes or so. Is there anything I can do to help him? Is this serious?

He seems okay otherwise, he is still flying around and getting into trouble, but he is still sneezing and itching his nose

Britnicorn

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Britney
Well the sneezing and nose itching has stopped after 40 minutes of it. Is there something I can do if it happens again in the future? It probably will since he loves to destroy that thing :lol:

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Maybe the playpark was dusty? Have you tried washing it? Give it a good blast down with the shower head, then leave it outside to dry.

Britnicorn

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Britney
Maybe the playpark was dusty? Have you tried washing it? Give it a good blast down with the shower head, then leave it outside to dry.
I’ll try that thank you!