1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video Not sure if he's playing or not

Discussion in 'Behavior Byway' started by Brittany0208, 12/4/18.

1. Brittany0208

Brittany0208 Rollerblading along the road Mayor of the Avenue

Brittany
    I know I shouldn't laugh, but it was funny. However, I notice he goes out of his way to bite my sister whenever she tries to play with him. He seems to bite extra- hard

Shezbug and Feather like this.
  2. Tiel Feathers

Tiel Feathers Cruising the avenue Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award

Deanna
    He’s so cute! He sure looked like he liked her reaction when she yelled. Biting might become part of the game if your not careful. It looked like he wanted her to let go of the toy so he could have it.

Shezbug likes this.
  3. Brittany0208

Brittany0208 Rollerblading along the road Mayor of the Avenue

Brittany
    That's what we were thinking but then he started lunging. When my sister put water in the cup, I told her that he would try to take it and fling it. I guess he got frustrated that she wouldn't give it up. I'll definitely work on my response when he bites, even if I think it's funny. The last thing I want is for him to start biting out of habit.

Tiel Feathers and Shezbug like this.
  4. Shezbug

Shezbug ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW! Avenue Spotlight Award I Can't Stop Posting!

Gosh I just love watching Java, he is such a sweet boy. Love his little face when he got fed up with not getting the cup and bit, I know it should not be funny but I have to admit I did giggle a bit :lol:

Brittany0208 likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)