• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

No rush-loving male green cheek conure wanted,N. CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artista

Checking out the neighborhood
Hi all,
I'm looking for a friendly adult male to keep me company. I've had green cheeks before so I know about good quality care with a qualified avian vet. I'm in no rush so this post is open ended. Would love him to be in the Bay Area California but will travel some outside this area to check out males that are friendly, tame and healthy.

When I had them, I made "mash" fresh food/veggies/grains mix, gave fresh veggies and some fruits, millet and Harrison's bird pellets (which I would want the bird to be on a good quality pellet like that or Roudybush, etc).

Please respond to me in this thread with photos of the bird or pm me. I have a nice size cage set up already to go! :)

TIA!

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle

Artista

Yes, I know about them. They have no GCCs.

Domothebudgie

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
I know mickaboo currently has quiet a few green cheeks up for adoption.

Artista

I have a lot of experience with gcc's and other birds, but you still have to go to classes and through the hoops. I understand about being picky as I am picky about getting one that is in good health, on a great diet (no fruit pellets and not all or mostly seeds) and socialized. There's people who can not do it anymore around so I'm hoping to get what I'm looking for since I'm in no hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.