• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

NO,Kaycee that is not yours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicklette

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Courtney
Oh that is JUST lke Chiquita. A total thief. Im always running around the house trying to get something back that Chiquita stole. He loves pens.

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Aw :heart:

atvchick95

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kelli
Oh that is JUST lke Chiquita. A total thief. Im always running around the house trying to get something back that Chiquita stole. He loves pens.
sounds like Kaycee if she can reach it , it automatically becomes hers. then she tosses it down for the dog - including her own toys :rolleyes: so im always up and down taking things away from the dog or the bird :lol:

Chicklette

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Courtney
Oh yes, The never ending dropping of things. Sounds like my house. I have two CRAZY jack russells. What kind of dog do you have?

Chiquita will take his toys out of his toy basket on his ledge and fly with them dropping them everywhere. One time he whipped passed my head while I was on the computer and dropped it on my head.

Boomer will play on my desk and I have toy balls for him, he constantly drops them and looks at me all pathetic so I have to pick them up for him.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
omg what a cute pic! :hehe:

atvchick95

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kelli
Oh yes, The never ending dropping of things. Sounds like my house. I have two CRAZY jack russells. What kind of dog do you have?

Chiquita will take his toys out of his toy basket on his ledge and fly with them dropping them everywhere. One time he whipped passed my head while I was on the computer and dropped it on my head.

Boomer will play on my desk and I have toy balls for him, he constantly drops them and looks at me all pathetic so I have to pick them up for him.

beagle

now i moved some stuff in my room I needed to move her cage and tree down a bit it was too close to the bathroom door and she kept playing with the lock on my door lol

but beside her cage on one side is my laundry basket - her new found joy Throwing toys in my laundry basket - i told her if they come up missing and get washed/dried not to complain to me lol

omg what a cute pic! :hehe:
thank you :) she can be cute when she wants to lol

Rebecca in Israel

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Rebecca
Courtney, perhaps Chiquita is trying to write a letter or get a message across!:hehe:

Rebecca in Israel

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Rebecca
Ah! Screeching matches, LOL! Blondie and Dagwood love to see who can out scream who. It drives everyone in the house nut's {except me of course} I'm use to it. However my favorite thing is when they challenge each other to see who can hang by their beak from the cage bars the longest.LOL!!!
:laughing12:Mine love to get hold of one another and dangle each other by the longest tail feather! More feathers are lost this way than the natural way during moult time!:hehe: I will try to have the camera ready and aimed one day when they are in that mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.