• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures No I'm not wet..

Status
Not open for further replies.

NirAntae

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Jennie
First you must find the right trigger. I believed hers was the blow dryer.
My African Brown headed (Poi) where taking showers with the blow dryer on. (far away of course) That was her trigger to "bath-mode" :D
She would take the baths, she just wasn't thrilled about them. She gave me very indignant, drowned-rat, 'why are you doing this to me??' kind of looks lol. But once the blow dryer came out, she perked right up, and I swear she looked like a cartoon of someone taking a shower, turning this way and that and tilting so it hit her everywhere XD And the one time I was in a hurry and tried to put her up without her drying session (it was a warm summer day!)... well, let's just say several bandages later, mom learned that was NOT acceptable behavior. :rofl:

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
well, let's just say several bandages later, mom learned that was NOT acceptable behavior. :rofl:
Ouch, but it is always funny when it happens to someone else.. :smuggrin: (or perhaps I am a little bit mean.. he he)

NirAntae

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Jennie
Ouch, but it is always funny when it happens to someone else.. :smuggrin: (or perhaps I am a little bit mean.. he he)
Oh, you'd have gotten much amusement out of her, then. XD She was my "meanest" bird by a long shot. I got her as a rescue at 9 months old and had already been through four (four!!!) homes because she was "mean and impossible to handle". (Yeah, I had her coming out of her cage in a week, and stepping up within a month. 'Impossible'. *snorts*) But I was the only one who could come near her cage without her going for blood, hence her nickname given by my siblings of "the vampire bird" :lol:

Just-passn-thru

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
I'm soaking wet. :D
View attachment 283280

And stop taking pics of me until I made my hair. :scared3:

View attachment 283281
I love how she's holding up her foot in the second picture.
That's poster worthy, if you subscribe to Bird Talk magazine, these photos of your sweet feathered child, would be a great entry for their "Watch The Birdie" photo section !
:marlenesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.