• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

nite nite time =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
Weeble loves her new little weeble house and delights in giving the evil eye to any camera that dare approach. lol. I decided to try giving her this again (she wanted it dead the first time) now that they sleep in sleep cages in their own room uncovered in case she misses it in a way. She was covered at night with her old owner and with me up until recently, so I figured she might like the security and boy does she think it's the coolest thing ever, now. Oh, and I swear she's not really as chubby as she looks in this photo. lol. she's very plush and tends to expand when mad. hehe. I love this little bird. she's just so darned cute and has the funniest personality.

Leza

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Annaleza
awww.... :D cute!! wish my pois would use tents. i tried giving them both one and it sat there for months untouched. oh well! the platforms are a big hit though.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
she sure is precious..what a beauty she is.

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Weeble looks very comfy there :)

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Aww,she is adorable.

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
thanks guys! she's turned into such a nice bird. i've only had her since april and it's been a huge change for her. she lived in an 18x18 disgustingly dirty cage with 3 very faded and pooped on toys for the first 12 years of her life and i'm pretty sure she was kept in a separate room. she's really turned around now that she's used to having a large cage, interaction, and constant flow of fun toys and things to destroy. such a sweet bird. i love pois!!! yours are absolutely beautiful SHADE. i love all of the great photos i've seen of them on flikr. must be so entertaining to have them all around.

oh and she did hate the little house earlier in the summer. i think she likes it now because of her hormonal urges, lol. maybe you should try offering the tent again, LEZA. 'tis the season an all..

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
yours are absolutely beautiful SHADE. i love all of the great photos i've seen of them on flikr. must be so entertaining to have them all around.
Thanks! They are quite entertaining indeed :)

luvsgreys

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Stephanie
She's beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.