• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Nice toys for a tiny chewer?

Featheredfuffs

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pearl
Hi,

I've been having a pretty hard time finding toys for Delilah, as she's pretty gentle when it comes to chewing (except for charger cords, of course, lol) and gets disinterested easily if she doesn't make any progress with it. At the moment I've only found one chewing toy that she actually liked, and it's pretty much destroyed now so does anyone else know where I could find some small, more-destructible-than-most toys?

Size wise, Delilah is a canary wing parakeet so she's a little smaller than a GCC:)
Thanks!

MiniMacaw

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa
I love Tweety pies toys for balsa. My budgies love destroying those and they're super easy to chew through.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Last edited:

Milo

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jenny
Spot really loved the balsa toys from Things for Wings!

Featheredfuffs

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pearl
My shop specializes in small birds! If you know specificmaterials your bird likes i can make up some new ones to add (I've been selling out of a lot of things this weekend, hope to replenish next week!)

Bird toys for small parrots cockatiels by LilMonstersBirdToys
Oh great! She really loves to be able to pull/take apart stuff like those little sea grass twists for bunnies, or chew on soft wood, but really I think she'll love most of the stuff on your website!

Last edited: