• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

New Perches and stuff......

Status
Not open for further replies.

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
the platform perches are terrific- I have two of them that I used for the squirrel babies and they were fantastic for them and well used. :thumbsup:

I have more on my 'buy soon' list for the birdies! :heart:

crystaljam

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Crystal
I LOVE the Grapevine perches!

And sometimes it's difficult NOT to go on a roll with the same materials.

Very perty selections once again :)

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
I really like all the new toys...fall and the gypsy ones, but could it be possible to substitute the balsa with pine and the paper shred to be removed from the toy?

I really like those perches...I'll have to give it a look :)
Of course!

fidsmom

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
You have many beautifull things, I have made a list out, & will be ordering in mid week. I also have started up another list for the order after this.your platforms are great, so far I bought 1, my senegal loves hers, as she now has a place to relax her feet, I plan to get the rest of my fids each 1 too, also its great for her to , as I can stick toys on platform, for her to play with ;:)and relaxing her feet at same time.

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
You have many beautifull things, I have made a list out, & will be ordering in mid week. I also have started up another list for the order after this.your platforms are great, so far I bought 1, my senegal loves hers, as she now has a place to relax her feet, I plan to get the rest of my fids each 1 too, also its great for her to , as I can stick toys on platform, for her to play with ;:)and relaxing her feet at same time.
Thanks Susan!

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Oh wow, Danita, how'd you know I am saving up to get some new perches next month?! And SS hardware too! Your awesomeness has no bounds! :excited2:

Status
Not open for further replies.