• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

New Linnie

Choxspr

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Elise
Thanks, Dona. The mirror ball has little facets all over it, so I don't think he can see himself in it (or he sees a Picasso version of himself). He likes the shininess of it, I think. I love that he's not freaked out by toys -- I put a new one in there this afternoon, and he's already exploring it.

Dona

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

Just to clarify, here's the picture of Gigi's former boyfriend. :)

Gigi likes toys too. She doesn't run right to a new toy, but in a few hours or days she checks it out. She plays a lot, hanging, biting, swinging, vocalizing with her toys. Adorable.

Choxspr

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Elise
Yup that's pretty much the same toy. I'll have to keep an eye on how he feels about it. I love how he plays too -- he's so funny. I read that linnies are kind of clumsy too -- every now and then we'll hear a "clunk," and there he is on the bottom of the cage. He seems okay, though, after that.

Dona

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Yup that's pretty much the same toy. I'll have to keep an eye on how he feels about it. I love how he plays too -- he's so funny. I read that linnies are kind of clumsy too -- every now and then we'll hear a "clunk," and there he is on the bottom of the cage. He seems okay, though, after that.
Yes, Gigi is clumsy too. I hear that "clunk" every day or so. I fuss over her but she always seems fine too.