• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

New Jacket for Moses

Status
Not open for further replies.

CKJ

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Cindy
I bought a jacket for one of my cats...in fact, it's my husband's cat. He loves to ride on my husband's shoulder to get the paper outside and just walk around (up near the house). I took a picture of him in it & I have to admit - he's so cute and wanted to share it!

Attachments

Ashley

Real Name
Ashley
awww he is so cute in his little jacket

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Ah! He's very cute.:)

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
:hehe: That is so adorable!! :hehe:

Babybreau

Real Name
Tanya
Ha ha ha tooo cute!! You don't hear much about people putting coats on their cats. :hehe: But it must be creeping up in popularity cuz as I was searching for pj for Foxxy :)o:rofl::o:) I found sweaters for FERRETS!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

CKJ

Real Name
Cindy
Ha ha ha tooo cute!! You don't hear much about people putting coats on their cats. :hehe: But it must be creeping up in popularity cuz as I was searching for pj for Foxxy :)o:rofl::o:) I found sweaters for FERRETS!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I saw sweaters for ferrets as well. If I had a dog like Foxxy, he would probably have a whole wardrobe ~ I guess you can tell I use to dress up my cat when I was very young. :hehe:

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Omg, how adorable!! I think my cat would hate me terribly if I tried to put one of them on her.

I was actually looking in a catalog and seen a Santa suit for cats and mum said straight out "NO!".

CKJ

Real Name
Cindy
Omg, how adorable!! I think my cat would hate me terribly if I tried to put one of them on her.

I was actually looking in a catalog and seen a Santa suit for cats and mum said straight out "NO!".
So far I can say Moses doesn't hate me YET - afterwards he got right into my lap like always ~ :heart: He's a pretty good sport about me putting things on him. I actually have him with a H-D leather cap on sitting on my husbands bike. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.