• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

New hyooman

Garet

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Garet
IMG_20181009_162308011.jpg
This stupid hyooman has stuck me in a thing. I do not like the thing. Screaming at hyooman has done nothing to liberate me from the thing, so I am now giving him the silent treatment.

He has decided to call me Tyrannosaurus Rex.

I will not kill him today. I shall wait until he is no longer making sad hyooman noises.

Then he shall feel my wrath.

-T Rex

TikiMyn

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
Hi T-Rex! My hoomon did too:( Arg, I Will taak revenenge one day! I hav too win over da other birds as I can not see so attacking is a bit hard you see.. I practice my skills on my toys though in the meantime:devil: Glad you escaped:p
Xena

LSA

Real Name
Leslie
Hi T- Rex AAK urAAK

Lak Milton sex, "SPARE DA BBBIIITTTEEESSS AN SPOIL DA HOOMAN...." Ah tried poopun an screemun but mama dont ker. AAK urAAK

Yooz yung. (Ah lak yur pitcher.) Iz yoo gonna stay liddle lak JoJo er git big lak Duchess Bird? AAK urAAK

Milton sez derz good venchers an bad venchers. Ah only bin on bad venchers. Yoo eber bin on an vencher? AAK urAAK

Daytona Sundaze

P.S. Xena, doz yoo no wer Pennsylvania iz? AAK urAAK

Garet

Real Name
Garet
Xena- if only I could escape into them grate outdoors. Then we can take over the whole big thinge we live on and put all the hyoomans in the thinges and see how they like it. New hyooman even gaved me an almond slice, but it is not enoughs!

I nearly made it, too! But the other stupid hyoomans cut my flappies. :( I did touch the stairs, though!

Daytona- I'm almost as many months as I have the toe thingers! I am a stronge, proud birb! Stronger than even hyoomans! I made a fight with a big yellow birb and won!

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi T-Rex...

...youse iz indeed a mighty mighty bird...youse alzo iz a very smart bird too...

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
T-Rex, dis is Star da parrotlet. You is booteeful. :angel6::heart:

LSA

Real Name