1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

New Eclectus Owner!

Discussion in 'Eclectus Alley' started by Miss Annamarie, 10/3/18.

1. Miss Annamarie

Miss Annamarie Meeting neighbors

Annamarie
    Just laid the deposit down for this sweet baby! He's 3 months old, I've been researching for weeks but any advice you have would be much appreciated! Super excited for my second bird, trying to think of a name for him too. :)

[​IMG]

iamwhoiam and sunnysmom like this.
  2. Mizzely

Mizzely Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Vendor I Can't Stop Posting! BINGO CHAMPION POSTAHOLIC

Shawna
    Just remember that lovebirds don't know they are little and can get themselves hurt around birds that much larger than them. I would keep them separate :)

Miss Annamarie likes this.
  3. Feather

Feather Rollerblading along the road Avenue Veteran

Jasmine
    He's cute, but I'm confused.
    How did you get from trying to decide between a cockatiel and quaker yesterday to putting a deposit on an eclectus today?

Mizzely likes this.
  4. Miss Annamarie

Miss Annamarie Meeting neighbors

Annamarie
    @Feather My dad had an Eclectus when he was younger and I've been looking at them and I considered them A LOT before I got Isla, but we thought we maybe wanted a smaller bird. We went to our friend's who is a breeder a week ago to look at her tiels but instead we fell in love with the little guy after continually visiting and him gravitating towards us.

Last edited: 10/3/18
  5. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Congrats. Beautiful baby.

Miss Annamarie likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)