1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

new betta

Discussion in 'Aqua Park' started by Happynme, 4/21/16.

1. Percy&Ivan

Percy&Ivan Rollerblading along the road Shutterbugs' Best

Absolutely gorgeous! I agree with naming him a gem. Maybe even gem he is very pretty! Amethyst, Opal, or maybe June

Happynme likes this.
  2. painesgrey

painesgrey Jogging around the block

Rachel

Roman is nice! You could go even further and do something like Apollo or Aurelius, which means "golden".

I also like the Roman names Cicero, Lucius, or Lux.

Percy&Ivan and Happynme like this.
  3. Happynme

Happynme Rollerblading along the road Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Spotlight Award

carmen
    Big gladiator movie fans here. Husband was saying all the names from the movie lol. But i think "roman" it is. Easier to say and spell and he just looks like a roman to me. Its weird but as much as he reminds me of a little golden dragon...it just didnt seem to fit him. He is very fiesty today..poofing at me and swimming fast. So he has a spunky personality it seems.

Sylvi_, Bartleby, Eloy and 2 others like this.
  4. Eloy

Eloy Biking along the boulevard Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Spotlight Award Shutterbugs' Best

J.T
    Do you speak Japanese? If so, I would like help with a name translation and how to pronounce it. The word is: Blue Thunder.

5. Happynme

Happynme Rollerblading along the road Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Spotlight Award

carmen
    Opal wouldve been cute for a girl fish.

6. Eloy

Eloy Biking along the boulevard Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Spotlight Award Shutterbugs' Best

J.T
    Love your new Betta! ♥

Happynme likes this.
  7. Happynme

carmen
    Thank you all for the name suggestions. I usually know right away what someones name is...this guy just took me a min. Lol

Eloy likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)