• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

new betta

Percy&Ivan

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Shutterbugs' Best
Absolutely gorgeous! I agree with naming him a gem. Maybe even gem he is very pretty! Amethyst, Opal, or maybe June

painesgrey

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Rachel
For some reason i keep thinking "roman" because of the roman soldiers in all their gold armor. Im not sure if im sticking with that or not. Lol

Roman is nice! You could go even further and do something like Apollo or Aurelius, which means "golden".

I also like the Roman names Cicero, Lucius, or Lux.

Happynme

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
Roman is nice! You could go even further and do something like Apollo or Aurelius, which means "golden".

I also like the Roman names Cicero, Lucius, or Lux.
Big gladiator movie fans here. Husband was saying all the names from the movie lol. But i think "roman" it is. Easier to say and spell and he just looks like a roman to me. Its weird but as much as he reminds me of a little golden dragon...it just didnt seem to fit him. He is very fiesty today..poofing at me and swimming fast. So he has a spunky personality it seems.

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
I think it would be 金竜 or "Kinryu" for Japanese. Likewise, it would be 金 龍 "Jin Long" for "golden dragon" in Chinese.
Do you speak Japanese? If so, I would like help with a name translation and how to pronounce it. The word is: Blue Thunder.

Happynme

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
Absolutely gorgeous! I agree with naming him a gem. Maybe even gem he is very pretty! Amethyst, Opal, or maybe June
Opal wouldve been cute for a girl fish.

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Love your new Betta! ♥

Happynme

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
Thank you all for the name suggestions. I usually know right away what someones name is...this guy just took me a min. Lol