• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures New Batch

aooratrix

Macawaholic
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
image.jpeg Spelt berries, kidney beans, black beans, bok choy, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, broccoli, sugar snap peas, sweet potatoes, butternut squash, roasted pumpkin, beets, peas, sweet corn, Anaheim peppers, red bell peppers, & fresh ginger.

I am dehydrating rainbow chard, spinach, dandelion greens, cilantro, and spearmint to add after the chop is thawed, too. My chops have been wet enough that the dried greens hydrate nicely and stick to everything.

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Looks fabulous! I can't help but wonder what it tastes like!

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
I have not seen the spelt berries but googled them and see Bob's Red Mill has organic spelt berries. They look very similar to kamut. Oh yeah... I'd eat those! And share with the birds..

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I have not seen the spelt berries but googled them and see Bob's Red Mill has organic spelt berries. They look very similar to kamut. Oh yeah... I'd eat those! And share with the birds..
I agree about the eating! May I have a bowl, I promise to give Buddy a taste! :penguinlaughs:
:hug6: Rain

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Looks great as always :)

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Here is the spelt chop with the dehydrated greens, bee pollen, and chop sprinkle.

View attachment 290112
I've seen a good sized jar of bee pollen at Walmart in the naturals section. I don't remember the product name but it looks good and like any other I've seen but I've never bought it. It's around 8.50.

aooratrix

Macawaholic
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I've seen a good sized jar of bee pollen at Walmart in the naturals section. I don't remember the product name but it looks good and like any other I've seen but I've never bought it. It's around 8.50.

I buy the AviTech bee pollen.

aooratrix

Macawaholic
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew

I just made a batch of chili that's so good, you'd stand up and slap your mother! ;)

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
I just made a batch of chili that's so good, you'd stand up and slap your mother! ;)
Beef or chicken chili? I haven't eaten beef in years so we do chicken chili. Is yours " speecy" or " spicy"?

Nikomania

Rollerblading along the road
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
That looks amazing! I think I need to start chopping everything up finer so that they can't pick stuff out the way they do.

cheryls

Strolling the yard
Real Name
cheryl
View attachment 289939 Spelt berries, kidney beans, black beans, bok choy, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, broccoli, sugar snap peas, sweet potatoes, butternut squash, roasted pumpkin, beets, peas, sweet corn, Anaheim peppers, red bell peppers, & fresh ginger.

I am dehydrating rainbow chard, spinach, dandelion greens, cilantro, and spearmint to add after the chop is thawed, too. My chops have been wet enough that the dried greens hydrate nicely and stick to everything.
this looks awesome. like mediterranean. I'd eat it..lol

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
Yummy!! Your chops always look so tasty!!