• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

New Batch ☆ Mini Skewerz ☆

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Thank you, very helpful!

Next set of questions... again, forgive my dense. :laugh:

What is @tattoosiva's little one?

@DQTimnehs my amazons are more like macaws, you have TAG's right? Would they need smaller ones?

I'm estimating bar strength and weight and ball strength and weight. :laugh: With birds I don't have. :rolleyes:

The ones you sent are perfect for TAG size and I'm sure would be fine foot toys for CAGs too. They aren't too heavy.

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah

The ones you sent are perfect for TAG size and I'm sure would be fine foot toys for CAGs too. They aren't too heavy.

Oh good, when the bar weight comes down the ball size comes down. I'll have to test the little balls with my guys to see how strong they are. Lol

The tiny ones will have a ball on each end.

I'd love a video! I just have no experience with little birds, it's interesting to see the size of them in comparison. :)

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
you ever want to come steal a gimpy hobble lady for a day to do work.. lemme know ;) I'm getting better lol.. still can't bend my knee though..

How well does a gimpy hobble lady work? :confused::laugh:

truste

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shirley
I just got mine in the mail, they're so mini and cute :) let me know if you need any more size comparisons with little birds, GCC and jenday conure

truste

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shirley
Btw would it be possible/would you ever consider making them so they they can bolt on to the side of the cage, kind of like a perch?

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I just got mine in the mail, they're so mini and cute :) let me know if you need any more size comparisons with little birds, GCC and jenday conure

The more photos the better. :D

Btw would it be possible/would you ever consider making them so they they can bolt on to the side of the cage, kind of like a perch?

Can I make my foot toys bolt to the side of a cage? :rofl: Hmmm, anything is possible I suppose. Why do you have this desire?

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Oh, you know @truste! Danita had some bolt on skewers. I'll see if I can find them in the morning. ;)

CeciliaZ

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Cecilia
Oh...I would love some "bolt on" mini skewers! For more size comparisons - my tiel Lily in the pic I posted with the mini skewer is my largest tiel at 100 g.

truste

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shirley
The more photos the better. :D

Can I make my foot toys bolt to the side of a cage? :rofl: Hmmm, anything is possible I suppose. Why do you have this desire?

I'll try to get some tonight or tomorrow :)

I feel like bolt on would be easier for them to eat off of because if it hangs it just kind of swings, whereas if it's bolted it's held firmly. Plus i could attach all over the cage, not just the top :D