• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures New BabiesBabies

Mom2IrishBoys

Strolling the yard
When Lovebirds get plucked by their parents it's generally on the head, back of the neck and shoulders. I've never seen parents selectively target only flights and tailfeathers. Even if one of my birds were to go for anothers flights, they're not a clean cut like that, they're bent or twisted. Someone butchered those babies.

I had to go back and look at your posts...
on 1/13 you mentioned getting a Fischer Lovebird, the Green Pied Opaline, and the two standard Peachfaced lovebirds.
on 3/6 you got the Cinnamonino.
and now on 3/11 you got the three Peachfaced Parblues.

How are all these birds doing? How are you housing all of them and what are your plans for all of them? These birds can live for 15 to 20 years.
Hi! I'm aware of how long they live :) the 2 normal pf lovies and the Opaline are currently in a huge flight cage together. The Cinnamino I'm hoping to at some point introduce to the Pied opaline. The 3 new babies are in their own cage. The Fischer is by himself, and my oldest son got a normal pf who is by itself. I'm a SAHM and have plenty of time to care for them, my children help. And we have plenty of cages for them.

firdy num num

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Eden
Congratulations! Beautiful Babies,:heart: