• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

New Auto-Save!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvsunconure

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Raymond :]
:thumbsup: Thank you admins that worked so hard on the forum! I LOVE this feature! I typed a long reply once and my Safari crashed :( But no more of that happening when there's auto-save! :D :D And the fact how the emoticons work in the reply box before entering the post. :dancing: I freaking love AA! <3

rikkitikki

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Erika
Just fyi Marie, I can't really read what you posted on Tapa Talk. Lots of html code with your reply. When I try to click on it to quote with my reply, it tries to take me to a website, but it says the website is unavailable.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Easier to just paste the link in anyway :D I will look into it, but at least its an easy enough work-around :)

Faen

Hit the Road
lol thats what i was doing, just pasting the links. I hardly ever bother with the link button. Once your in the link format it wont let you switch out so its not underlined even if you switch your font and stuff so it makes it look like your whole post is a link. Thats what happened to my post in the groupon thread atleast.

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
if its showing up linked as you type, click that button that is next to the link (with the red x) and it'll unlink everything. The forum auto-pocesses and titles them if they are left as a URL, so they should show up correct after it posts.

iluvsunconure

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Raymond :]
:omg: I JUST discovered a new feature! Before when you edit a post and if you are using the default font thingy, you have to type in the fonts/color brackets. Now you don't have to! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :dance5: :dance5:

Status
Not open for further replies.