• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Neutrino

fluffypoptarts

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
That's our wee precious! :xflove::xflove:
She's like, "Mama, why are you taking pictures of Neut-Neut...?" Because your public awaits, tiny one! :D

fluffypoptarts

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Did you all see those winglets? All grown out! She's getting better at maneuvering instead of just aiming in the approximate direction and flapping like mad! :hilarious:

Happynme

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
Awe wee pretty robot is so beautiful!

fluffypoptarts

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Little robot continues to sass her mama. :D I always respond to her and tell her to just tell me how she really feels while trying not to laugh! Hehe. Then she shocked me tonight. I opened her door and started to put my hand in like usual - & she just climbed right in! (She usually just waits in one place for me to sort of scoop her while offering bottom support.) I never thought she'd become this confident!
:shocking:

Happynme

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
Awe...her finally realised shes a sassy HEN! love that she jumped in the hand like ok mama gets me out!

fluffypoptarts

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Awe...her finally realised shes a sassy HEN! love that she jumped in the hand like ok mama gets me out!
Oh yeah, she has finally discovered her fresher side! It's so funny watching her blossom into her version of "sassy hen". :hilarious: She is full of all kinds of crazy noises! My current favorite noises are the lasers, robot space cricket, & the mama-is-here-to-take-me-out notification. :D Burbler is a good one, too. She's even more adorable than before. After her little outbursts and tossing her head, she snuggles back down into my hand and gets sleepy again. <3 Still that sweet tiny girl I first brought home. :)

SweetAmber

Walking the driveway
What a wonderful story! I just hope my two trust me so much one day!

LunaLovebird

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Aww, I loved reading this. Neut is such a sweetie. Hooray for sassy hens, haha.

fluffypoptarts

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I'm so proud of my little girl! She is continuing to climb into my hand on her own. Sometimes she is more hesitant than others, but nights like tonight, she just jumps right in. Too cute! I really never would've imagined her doing this! Not my timid, uncertain tiny robot birdy. Not in a million years. :) She has become so brave!

Happynme

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
I'm so proud of my little girl! She is continuing to climb into my hand on her own. Sometimes she is more hesitant than others, but nights like tonight, she just jumps right in. Too cute! I really never would've imagined her doing this! Not my timid, uncertain tiny robot birdy. Not in a million years. :) She has become so brave!
She trusts her sweet lovie whisperer mommy :)

Beth In Alaska

Real Name
Beth
What a pretty girl!!!! Poor scared darling!! Glad she is in the right home!!!

fluffypoptarts

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
She trusts her sweet lovie whisperer mommy :)
I still feel awed that she does seem to trust me and would come to me for snuggies. It's a little sad that she no longer trusts her grandma to hold her, though! She goes all pushing feet and rapidly scanning little robot head when I try to let her grammy hold her! She'll still let my mom pet her if she's in my hand, though.

fluffypoptarts

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
What a pretty girl!!!! Poor scared darling!! Glad she is in the right home!!!
Thank you. She's a sweetheart.

Someone I work with just recently found a lovie who had been through much the same thing. :( He wanted me to take the little guy, but obviously I couldn't. I encouraged him to bring him to a good place that would take him and find him a good home (if he didn't want to keep him). Keep your fingers crossed that the poor soul finds a loving home, either with my coworker or someone else. :(

metalstitcher

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Rhiana
She knows she is in a safe place and gets all the cuddles she wants. Gracie was being such a brat today when i had to give her her medicen tonight. I had to hold her beak while my husband put a drop in. She was so fussy tonight for some reason and then once we were done she was fine like nothing happened then got mad that I had to out her in her cage because I had to go get ready for work.

fluffypoptarts

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
She knows she is in a safe place and gets all the cuddles she wants. Gracie was being such a brat today when i had to give her her medicen tonight. I had to hold her beak while my husband put a drop in. She was so fussy tonight for some reason and then once we were done she was fine like nothing happened then got mad that I had to out her in her cage because I had to go get ready for work.
I wasn't sure she would ever really feel safe. But I think she is really starting or get there. I'm looking forward to watching her change and develop into the little birdlet she was meant to be. :)

Medicine is so tough to give to the fighters! Twinkie is the worst for that. He knows all the tricks to keep me from getting that medicine into his beak! Hehehe, and there's no excuse for going to work when a birdy wants cuddles - that's what mine always tell me! :D