• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Neatest place ever!

jeansie1988

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jeanette
I just wanted to comment that I just love this forum! Not only are all the members great, the forum is active. And I honestly LOVE all of the topic names. I had noticed my status as "Moving in"....just love it!
Thanks for all who monitor and create this place.

ncGreyBirdLady

They call Me crazy like its a bad thing!
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bonnie
:welcome2: :AArocks: :hug8:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
:iagree::loveit::welcomesign:

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
I am NOT nuts; I am feather brained, thank you! Where other forums are fading away, AA is thriving and one of the reasons it is is due to the fact new members seek us out; people like you. Our members are special people and we are all dedicated to giving our birds happy, healthy lives. That does not mean we all agree on everything, but that is what keeps the spice in our forum and allows new members to hear all sides of the issues.

Welcome to the Avenue and thank you for the compliment.

ZoeyFredrik

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Nik
I love it here too! I've only been a member for a short time. But the time I have spent here is great! :dance5:

I know I can come here for good bird info and fun topics! :D

Abuela

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Eveleen Cecchini
I am brand new to this (or any forum). I am definitely a bird person. Parakeets through childhood. As an adult I rehabilitated injured and orphaned birds, specializing in hawks and owls for over 20 years. Also did wildlife education programs with unreleasable hawks/owls and founded a nonprofit to link people with wildlife through experience. During this time two cherry headed conures found me and my husband and I became their pet. We truly enjoyed them and their loss:( ripped a big hole in or hearts Having just lost the last one, we've healed,retired and have decided to purchase a Congo. We are researching like crazy::to make sure we know what we're getting into, and to be able to provide the best, safest, most nourishing home for our new companion; not to mention, finding a bird. I've just spent 2 hours reading your African Grey thread. I learned so much, am encouraged and my eyebrow raised ta a few behaviors and characteristics of these amazing birds that were new to me. Thank you all so much! I will be back often and once I get our Grey (we're planning on spring), and then be ale o share our own experiences . . .and tap your brains, and those of your birds. Again, thank you!

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Welcome Eveleen. :greet7: I'm so glad you are finding Avian Avenue helpful. This is a great place for research as you are already finding out. I look forward to hearing all about your new grey once he/she comes home.

My deep condolences over the loss of your two conures.

BindiWW

Walking the driveway
Welcome to Avian Avenue! :welcomesign: :AArocks:

Katy

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
I just wanted to comment that I just love this forum! Not only are all the members great, the forum is active. And I honestly LOVE all of the topic names. I had noticed my status as "Moving in"....just love it!
Thanks for all who monitor and create this place.
They do work very hard to make it a welcoming place with the birdiesas first priority. Kudos!

greybird57

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Yvonne Haas
I just adore your picture of all your birds and dog its cute and thanks for sharing katy