• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Naw, she isn't spoiled, not one bit !

Status
Not open for further replies.

atvchick95

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kelli
She sleeps on that side of my bed EVERY night, and yes she is COVERED up every night if I don't do it she'll do it her self, and yep those are HER pillows she's just not on them yet in the picture...

The ONLY reason I still have a Queen size bed and haven't down sized to a twin is SHEBA I already sleep on the very edge of my bed on my side all night long and she PUSHES me out of bed if it wasn't for my night stand being right at my head She'd knock me out of bed at least 2 or 3 times a night every night!

I swear this dog thinks she is human, she does not believe she's a dog, and she doesn't thinks he's spoiled!

Attachments

Billie Faye

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Billie Faye
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I have a KING size bed/hubby/Borzoi...I sleep on the very edge of the bed/ Hubby sleeps on the other side EDGE of the Bed and Somer lays fully stretched out...butt up against me and head next to Poppa's back!
Something is wrong with this picture!:o:lol:

atvchick95

Real Name
Kelli
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I have a KING size bed/hubby/Borzoi...I sleep on the very edge of the bed/ Hubby sleeps on the other side EDGE of the Bed and Somer lays fully stretched out...butt up against me and head next to Poppa's back!
Something is wrong with this picture!:o:lol:

LOL glad it's not just here, but i'm the only human in my bed 99.9% of the time lol but she will get up in the middle of the night and go kick the bf Off the couch when their is a perfectly good EMPTY love seat in there too! LOL

I think if i go to a twin bed she's going to cause me to get hurt a lot! But I so want the space in my room! lol

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:lol: awwwwww shes cute Kelli.Sheba's got it good.My standard poodle, Amber, used to sleep with me every night too.

atvchick95

Real Name
Kelli
ya she's got it a little too good at times lol

We took her on a ride the other day we had to go get bird food, and we were going to the feed store that has no animals just supplies.. and we're trying to get her to stop being scared of going for rides, or walking near a vehicle

Well the lady working and the couple of customers just Fell head over heals for her as soon as we walked in, She came out with 3 FREE TREATS , 2 of which is her all time favorite (they resemble Beef jerky LOL) but she was too scared to eat them at the store OR on the way home but as soon as she got home she paced around until I got it out of my pocket and gave it to her and she was in heaven

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
you're not alone Kelli, I have been threatening to get ours their 'own' bed pillows so I can have mine back at night :rofl:

atvchick95

Real Name
Kelli
you're not alone Kelli, I have been threatening to get ours their 'own' bed pillows so I can have mine back at night :rofl:

lol sad part is she has her own Dog bed with a built in pillow once she realized it wouldn't bite her she slept on it Then she decided nope not good enough for the princess, She must take mommies pillows and Blanket (the paw one is hers) but she also steals mine after i go to sleep i can feel her digging at it to pull it down away from me then she crawls under it LOL

so I put her bed with built in pillow in her crate, for when she's in there when we have to leave - she still is not 100% trust worthy, But I do so very enjoy her being able to sleep with me now Even if she does steal my bed pillows and blankets and kicks me out half the time LOL but its nice not having to crate her at night too and when we do leave it's for like an hour at the most , 98% of the time so she's not even in her crate often

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
at least it is only one in your bed - 2 dachshunds and an English Setter and DH here :rofl:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
awwwwwwwwwww now that is adorable.

atvchick95

Real Name
Kelli
at least it is only one in your bed - 2 dachshunds and an English Setter and DH here :rofl:
lol ya just her, I don't think she'd ever allow me to have another dog, at least not an inside dog

she can't even get along with the neighbors dogs when they're out in his fenced in yard She runs the length of the fence, Barking, growling, snarling with her Fur standing on end

and these aren't little dogs! well one of the 3 are, the others are NOT one is a Marmaduke kind of dog and the other is a HUGE lab (prob. mixed with something because he is huge never seen a lab so big)

Tamic332

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Tami
We have the schnauzer and chihuahua in bed with us every night.....used to have the lab too, but she has decided we crowd her too much and started sleeping on the futon in the computer room.....lol :lol:

atvchick95

Real Name
Kelli
So adorable I love her Doggie blanket :heart:
Thanks, my b/f won that last month at a dog show

We have the schnauzer and chihuahua in bed with us every night.....used to have the lab too, but she has decided we crowd her too much and started sleeping on the futon in the computer room.....lol :lol:
Oh I've done the lab thing When i lived with my parents before theirs died, It was a Twin bed, my daughter (7 at the time), my son (4 at the time) a Lab who also thought she was human and Slept on her back sprawled out Over top of the 3 of us in a twin bed!

I'd go sleep with my daughter (my mom didn't allow me back up stairs after i got out of the hospital) Because Said lab and 4 yr old booted me off the love seat Next thing I knew they'd both end up in the twin bed with me and my daughter before the night was over lol

Status
Not open for further replies.