• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Nap Time.

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Does your cutie have a name yet?

bubblelady

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Maureen
I've pretty much decided on Sunny Boy or Mary Sunshine, depending on DNA results. This little one may change with time but right now is just too sweet to be called a Little Dickens. And Dickie Bird just didn't seem to fit. S/he is very gentle and loves to cuddle for beak and face rubs. And because he is so sweet, I'm expecting this is a boy. My first lovie hen was also very sweet but I think she was an exception.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Great picture! I love it ❤

S/he is absolutely adorable, I just love the colour of her. Mary Sunshine is a very unique name.

@DoubleTake ´s hen Loki is super cuddly and loving towards him. My hen Lapis is very loving too. But then so are my boys :roflmao:

I´m very excited to find out if you have a little male or female baby :xflove:

bubblelady

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Maureen
Of course, when it comes to names, ALL of my birds get called Baby more often than their "actual" names. I've had a lovebird, a conure, and a budgie who all said, "baby"

bubblelady

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Maureen
My last lovebird hen got rehomed after 18 months when I couldn't handle the daily bloodletting. I called her a feathered piranha. She is very happy with her lovebird mate.

BeebeesMom

Strolling the yard
I understand about the bleeding! At times Beebee (during mating seasons) is a shark! He bit all the way through the pad on my thumb (pinched it) last week and pierced a hole all the way through while I was getting his food bowl. He has never bit THAT hard. Needless to say told my husband to beware the shark is in town!