• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My World!!

KatelynDeanne

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Katelyn
:heart::heart::heart:
Thought I would share some photos of just how well Lucy and I have bonded. She is the little love of my life, my stinker, my best friend!! I love you Lucy Goose!!!
20190718_194310.jpg Kisses!!!:xflove:
20190718_194250.jpg Whatcha doing goose!? .... Oh you know just hanging out..:wacky:
20190718_194241.jpg I love when momma holds me like a baby...:xflove:
20190718_194237.jpg Hmmm what am I gonna eat for dinner??
20190718_194232.jpg Let me think...
20190718_194223.jpg Moms shirt will do!!
20190718_194218.jpg
Me- "Goose your a mess!! But I love you anyway!!! "
Goose- "I know...:smug:"

KatelynDeanne

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Katelyn
Love the Lucy girlie girl! Such fun pics! :cheer:
Haha shes so awnry and funny! Earlier she got on the top of my blender and kept chewing on it. I ran in there and I said "lucy what are you doing!?" and she sais "no bad!!! Dont do that!" and flew away. She knows when shes in trouble and when shes not supposed to do things and tells on herself. :rofl:

jh81

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jan
I allready love Lucy too!

One thing i noticed, the first pic you are giving Lucy kisses. Do you know human saliva contains bacteries that are harmfull to parrots? Do not worry she will not die instantly, but it is best to avoid saliva contact as much as possible :)
Please dont take my advice as an attack, i just wanted to make sure you know :)

My grey only gets to kiss my outer lips when im sure they are absolutely dry :)

I think your Grey has a wonderful life with you, Lucy seems very happy :heart:
Keep the pictures coming! We are needy bunch of people and always want more pics :hehe:

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Lucy is just absolutely precious. But of course you already know that.

KatelynDeanne

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Katelyn
I allready love Lucy too!

One thing i noticed, the first pic you are giving Lucy kisses. Do you know human saliva contains bacteries that are harmfull to parrots? Do not worry she will not die instantly, but it is best to avoid saliva contact as much as possible :)
Please dont take my advice as an attack, i just wanted to make sure you know :)

My grey only gets to kiss my outer lips when im sure they are absolutely dry :)

I think your Grey has a wonderful life with you, Lucy seems very happy :heart:
Keep the pictures coming! We are needy bunch of people and always want more pics :hehe:
Aww thanks! And thank you for the reminder. Sometimes I dont think about it, although yes, I know its harmful. :/ No attack taken! Once again, thank you for the reminder! Lucy seems very happy and is an all-round sociable grey. She has really impressed me with her social skills. Its crazy. When I adopted her, the house had 3 kids, 2 girls and one teenage boy. A father and a mother. The mother was also a personal trainer and had a fitness studio in her home JUST LIKE ME!!! Crazy huh? Really explains how Lucy likes music a lot and loud noises and is used to people coming in and out of the home. That was a huge plus. She talks in many different voices, male and female and she always says "WOOO!!!" because her ex- momma used to say "woo!" a lot when teaching fitness classes.:laugh: Now dont get me wrong, Lucy can be a meanie when she wants to and she does get nervous around new people but it takes her about a day to warm up to visitors as opposed to months like you would think. She was stepping up on me the day I got her but it took about 4 months for a true bond and it gets better every single day. The last 2 months have been some huge improvements.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Lucy is just precious.

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran