• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My Wolf

Monica

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monica
I've met some wolf dogs. Gorgeous creatures and I definitely prefer the "wild" appearance of many of them over many of the dog breeds! I was never a fan of GSD's until I saw Sables! (also love some brindle coloration's, too!) You're dogs are/were gorgeous!!!! Nymeria is absolutely stunning! She looks very similar to a wolf dog that I once met (he was 65% wolf, rest was shepherd/husky mix) and would have loved to adopt if I could have! Seeing his owner leaving him for the last time was heart breaking! And I'm sure he knew it, too! Because he went from being a day-care/boarding dog (and no problems when his human left) to being up for adoption at the same place and his human leaving him behind. That day, hearing him howl (great dog, very playful but very quiet) was heart breaking.

I've got an akita, possibly pit, mix. Can't believe how old he's getting and people still think he's a young pup! :)

rompydompy

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Natalie
Your dogs are so beautiful! I'm from a very wild northern portion of Michigan where their are hundreds of solves and far too many backwoods thinking Mongoloids that want them all wiped out. How could anyone, knowing the bond they can have with humans is the same mentality as their lap dogs, think this way? I hope some who think this way will see your beauties and change their tune...... I apologize for the mini rant :bash: