• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My Unapproved Vendor’s Dailies BOGO order

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
@Unapproved Vendor's Dailies thanks Marsha! Can you give me the instructions for baking the birdie breads? Amount of water, eggs, time, temp. etc. The bags don’t have the instructions thanks!

Yummies! Great Grains live granola nutty buddy crunch

Gourmet Grains Medley tropical oasis

Gourmet Grains original

Stir Fry kit

Pumpkin Crumb birdie bread
Blueberry crumble birdie bread

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Oh, nice order! That granola looks really good. I might have to get some for my birds the next time I order!

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
My guys love the tropical grains, it's there bedtime treat, Great order.
Because your guys love it, I tried it first and look! They love it too! Just served as is yay! I’ll cook some later and see how that goes.

Tropical grains
Rocky in her whirlwind of a cage bottom :hehe:

Here she’s chewing away...I wish you could hear it.

Sunny loves it too!

Running after it wherever I put the little bowl :rofl:
Chow down Sunny!

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
The bread I made turned out well. I used one egg and like the directions say mixed in the water until the batter was like pancake batter. Not thin and not thick. I added 1.2 tsp red palm oil and some pumpkin puree for more Vitamin A. I used one half of the topping bag that comes with the blueberry one. Baked it at 350 until dry. It was about 35 to 40 minutes. Hope this helps.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
The bread I made turned out well. I used one egg and like the directions say mixed in the water until the batter was like pancake batter. Not thin and not thick. I added 1.2 tsp red palm oil and some pumpkin puree for more Vitamin A. I used one half of the topping bag that comes with the blueberry one. Baked it at 350 until dry. It was about 35 to 40 minutes. Hope this helps.
Thank you! :)

Wayley's Dailies

Hit the Road
Real Name
Marsha
I'm so happy they're enjoying noms! If you don't add anything to the bread kit, it's about 3/4 cup - 1 cup liquid, give or take. I use coconut milk, or almond milk, or natural fruit or veggie juices when I bake it. And yep, 350 until a toothpick in the center comes out clean :) Look at those yum pictures! YAY! I'm so happy!

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
I'm so happy they're enjoying noms! If you don't add anything to the bread kit, it's about 3/4 cup - 1 cup liquid, give or take. I use coconut milk, or almond milk, or natural fruit or veggie juices when I bake it. And yep, 350 until a toothpick in the center comes out clean :) Look at those yum pictures! YAY! I'm so happy!

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
I’m so happy, both birds are eating the fried rice kit :cheer:
I knew Rocky would probably like it, she loves rice. Sunny though hates rice, I put extra corn pieces in his dish to entice him and after the initial first corn bite lol he ate some of the rest! :joyful:

On the stove

Rocky’s dish

Sunny’s corn enticed bowl :laugh:

Rocky, yum!

Sunny!

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
So frustrating! Mine don’t like rice! And I have red beans and rice and fried rice kits!

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
So frustrating! Mine don’t like rice! And I have red beans and rice and fried rice kits!

I don’t think Rocky likes red beans so I was hesitant to try that one. Now chickpeas that’s a different story :laugh: gimme gimme gimme

Wayley's Dailies

Hit the Road
Real Name
Marsha
I don’t think Rocky likes red beans so I was hesitant to try that one. Now chickpeas that’s a different story :laugh: gimme gimme gimme
Does he like the heat? You could request chickpeas in place of the adzuki! I can do that! :)

I'm working on a rice pudding. I bet that they would gobble that up!