• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures my torts

2torts1bird

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Ida
image.jpg
This is Summer, an Eastern Hermann's. Keep in mind it was a Monday morning and she was extremely grumpy. She loves food and doesn't hesitate to chomp on fingers.
image.jpg
This is Ollie, a male Russian. His favorite thing to do is sleep and be cute.
image.jpg
Another photo of Summer, but she's grown since then! This is from April.

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
They are beautiful! I love Summer's Monday morning face! :coffeescreen:

MandaExotics

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Amanda
Too cute! I want a red-footed tortoise if I ever move into a larger place :)

riddick07

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Victoria
I've always wanted a tort and yours look beautiful! I had a leopard at one point but the new dog got her by hoping on a table and destroying part of the enclosure and I never tried again. The dog was rehomed just a few weeks after the incident since it was also going after the birds but just never got another one for some reason or another. I have plans for two cherryheads in the future though :D

2torts1bird

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Ida
I've always wanted a tort and yours look beautiful! I had a leopard at one point but the new dog got her by hoping on a table and destroying part of the enclosure and I never tried again. The dog was rehomed just a few weeks after the incident since it was also going after the birds but just never got another one for some reason or another. I have plans for two cherryheads in the future though :D
I'm sorry to hear about your leo. Cherryheads are gorgeous! They have lots of personality too.