• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My stray has a story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Euphoria

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Kat
Well i just got done having a conversation with our UPS lady.. shes been delivering here for about 15 years and we have grown to have a nice relationship and i introduced her to my newest edition Elvis. which i took in off the streets three weeks ago. she told me that he does have a story and hes been living around here for about 7 years. the resident told me that the owner threw the cats outside when they moved because they couldn't take em in... of course they were kittens then. the Ups lady explained that the owner told her that she didn't care and either they had to be let go or he was just going to put em down. I feel so glad that he now has a loving home to live out the remainder of his golden years in here with our family. happy ending to a sad story....

100_2998.jpg 100_3004.jpg

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
I am so glad that he has a loving good home now..bless your heart..

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
awwwww lucky Elvis to have found you.:)

Featherpaws

Jogging around the block
now who is a handsome boy!! see how people treat strays is beyond me... :( well hes a very very lucky cat he found you!!

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Bless you for taking in the handsome fella.

Euphoria

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Kat
as for me i think i was the lucky one. since my bf is working a lot more not and im at home mostly by myself now Elvis has been really helpful when i feel lonely. and with sunni going through her hormones she can sometimes not want to cuddle as much right now. everytime i lay on the couch or sit down he comes to me and lays on me ... suchs a sweet heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.