• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My sister knows me so well...

SquawksNibbles

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kiera
My sister has so gotten used to me giving the birds vegetables and other foods. Though she still looks at me crazy for it. But now it’s like every time I mention a veggie she knows it’s for the birds. Like, today at the store, we stopped by the frozen section and I picked out a bag that had rice and several vegetables for it. After carefully scanning through the ingredients info (checking for salt and such), she said, “Do they eat rice?”. She was talking about the birds of course. :laugh: I hadn’t even said anything about feeding it to the birds. So now I have a bag of rice and veggies - hoping to try it soon! I’m hoping they’ll like the rice, I’ve yet to try any kind of it. :) Though I might have to keep a bag or two for myself - this stuff looks yummy! But I swear I do more grocery shopping for my birds than I do myself. :wacky:

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
some like rice
& you can add things to it to make it more tasty. Brown is best...or red or black just not plain white stripped of the nutrients