• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My Quakers lately

fidsmom

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
Oh boy,where do I start lol. Sweetpea has the hots for Precious,He follows her around everywhere,He even tried to feed her. Most of the time she tolerates him,but at times,she puts him in his place by beeking him.Then there's Daffy that also has the hots for Bubba, But Bubba just ignores her . Yet he will kiss her at bedtime. Daffy used to be best friends with Bailey.These days Bailey is a crab to Daffy. Bailey and Jake live together and always stick together and Squirt is very bonded to me (I handfed him from 2 weeks old) He gets very jealous when any of the other Quakers are on me .I am trying to teach him to be nice and accept the others. It works sometimes.

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Sounds like a soap opera! :laugh:

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
I'm sorry they don't all get along, but I'm glad they're not fighting, too.

Is Squirt food-motivated? Could he be plied if you gave treats when the others are on you?

fidsmom

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
They get along,most of the time.They just have their own preferences as to who they want to hang out with. When Squirt acts up,I just put him up on his playtop. With him,I always have to remind him,to be nice when the others are around me,It will eventually sink in his head lol I want Squirt to understand that I have love for all of them and he has to share me,with the others.

fidsmom

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
Sure I will go on my PC that's where most of my pictures are. I wish I could post videos as I have many of them of Squirt talking,he's become quite the chatterbox.I don't use YouTube I prefer to just be able to keep pictures and videos to this group ,not for public . Is there a way to do this ?

CrazyBirdChick

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Diane
Sure I will go on my PC that's where most of my pictures are. I wish I could post videos as I have many of them of Squirt talking,he's become quite the chatterbox.I don't use YouTube I prefer to just be able to keep pictures and videos to this group ,not for public . Is there a way to do this ?
I believe it's possible to set your YouTube settings so only we can see it but I don't know how, unfortunately. Hopefully someone else can chime in on that.

You can also use Dropbox to post videos and only share the link with us.

CrazyBirdChick

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Diane

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award