• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My photography website

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrstweet

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Amanda
I've had it 'under construction' for about a month now as I make some major changes to it. I'm finally designing it how I want it, including with little birdies here and there. I am SO excited for it, especially now that I figured out that one dang thing that was driving me nuts! It's 1:22am here and I won't be going to bed anytime soon as I really want to finish everything except the new blog tonight.

My photography packages are going to be called the eclectus, conure, and lovebird. :heart:

I plan to have a soft launch on the 31st and a grand re-opening in February (if we're still stationed here!). I'm getting studio equipment and a new lens as gifts from my mothers...I'm STOKED!
:laughing12:

eta: linky
http://www.amandasamford.com/

Last edited:

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
awesome news!!!:dance4: What kinda lens are you getting? I'm into photography too, it's become one of my passions. I started a new blog actually with a bunch of my photos on it!:D

macawpower58

Flying along the Avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Shutterbugs' Best
No links? I'd love to see it, even if it is unfinished!

mrstweet

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Amanda
I have a splash page up right now, so it's not actually showing as a live site. I suppose I can pull it down for a little bit. amandasamford.com

The new lens is a Lensbaby muse - I'm quite excited to work with it. Something fun and a little different, you know?

iluvsunconure

Real Name
Raymond :]
Congrats Amanda! I LOVE your website layout! Did you hire a professional to design it?

mrstweet

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Amanda
Congrats Amanda! I LOVE your website layout! Did you hire a professional to design it?
Thank you! No, I didn't hire a professional. I use Wordpress as a content managment system so it appears like a fully functioning site. I used an existing template with several modifications. I had to put my own twist on it. ;) I've spent several weeks looking for one particular piece of code that was being a PITA....

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
:cheer: Congratulations!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.