• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My overall overview of Avian Avenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
I have joined it on FB. But there has to be a way to increase the visibility. John! any ideas??:hug8:
Just blab about it to anyone who will listen and post the address every chance you get Gudrun!!

We are all bird brains from every corner of the earth. This is our clubhouse in the cloud. I'm just so glad to know I'm not the only obsessed feather head. This interweb thing is going to be big someday!!! :D

Cory

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Cory

We are all bird brains from every corner of the earth. This is our clubhouse in the cloud. I'm just so glad to know I'm not the only obsessed feather head. This interweb thing is going to be big someday!!! :D
When you said birdbrains this photo popped into my head! :lol: I'm so happy I've found friendly and interesting people to talk to who are as passionate about parrots as I am! :)

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
When you said birdbrains this photo popped into my head! :lol: I'm so happy I've found friendly and interesting people to talk to who are as passionate about parrots as I am! :)

Where the heck did you get that license plate cover?? I MUST have one!!!

Cory

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Cory
Believe it or not I got it from a store called bird brains! The last I heard they closed unfortunately :(. I'm sure I have that lying around somewhere and If I come across it I can send it over to you! :) Maybe you can get them custom made somewhere as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.