• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My non-feathered babies

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Such sweet babies! Of course they're all gorgeous and adorable, but Boogie just stole my heart! :heart: I want to smooch those jowls. :joyful:

And I also like your front porch fire pit idea. Neat. :) Everyone always put them in back.

danadear

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Dana
Such sweet babies! Of course they're all gorgeous and adorable, but Boogie just stole my heart! :heart: I want to smooch those jowls. :joyful:

And I also like your front porch fire pit idea. Neat. :) Everyone always put them in back.
Boogie is my whole heart.

I’m by the fire pit now as it’s raining. Love it!i put it by the pool in the spring/summer. 17899A4C-E31C-4C80-A93B-B87EB33F8BC7.jpeg

TikiMyn

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
Love that fire pit! All your babies are so cute! Boogie is a little heart stealer I think:heart:

danadear

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Dana
Love that fire pit! All your babies are so cute! Boogie is a little heart stealer I think:heart:
Thank you!It’s pretty affordable, less than $200 on Amazon if you’re looking. Uses propane so easy and clean burning. The fire pit, not Boogie. Lol

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Not til we get a house, but then we WILL need one to be sure! :nighttime:

I'm ogling your lovely neighborhood now. :waitsws2: (We apartment folk live vicariously.)

Last edited: