• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video My new Telescope Goldfish

Aubrey

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
It's fine, I only had like $85 worth of coral, my money is in my stylish fish and shrimp/crabs/snails
But those coral are still living. They just seem so fragile and persnickety :(

ArowanaLover

Sprinting down the street
They are alive in as much as a jellyfish is, they are incredibly basic, they are less than crabs and slugs. They are pretty fragile though. I forgot to mention, my favorite corals, my mushrooms, survived. They are the best corals I've had and grow pretty quick (for coral that is)

MandaExotics

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Amanda
Thanks for the complement :)

Oh boy! I feed them a very varied diet. Frozen blood worm, fbs, gel food, and about 3 different kind of pellets. Sometimes i also feed them shelled green peas.
I didn't goldfish liked bloodworms. I used to feed my bristlenose pleco zucchini as a treat. What is FBS?

Aubrey

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I didn't goldfish liked bloodworms. I used to feed my bristlenose pleco zucchini as a treat. What is FBS?
Ummm, goldfish love to eat (that may be one reason I love them so :roflmao:). They like everything. FBS is frozen brine shrimp.

MandaExotics

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Amanda
Ummm, goldfish love to eat (that may be one reason I love them so :roflmao:). They like everything. FBS is frozen brine shrimp.
You can tell I've never had goldfish, I don't know too much concerning their specific diet (just general information) :lol:

Thanks, and interesting to know.