1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video My new Telescope Goldfish

Discussion in 'Aqua Park' started by Aubrey, 8/25/16.

1. Aubrey

Aubrey Biking along the boulevard Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award

But those coral are still living. They just seem so fragile and persnickety :(

2. ArowanaLover

ArowanaLover Sprinting down the street

They are alive in as much as a jellyfish is, they are incredibly basic, they are less than crabs and slugs. They are pretty fragile though. I forgot to mention, my favorite corals, my mushrooms, survived. They are the best corals I've had and grow pretty quick (for coral that is)

Aubrey likes this.
  3. MandaExotics

MandaExotics Rollerblading along the road Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran

Amanda
    I didn't goldfish liked bloodworms. I used to feed my bristlenose pleco zucchini as a treat. What is FBS?

Aubrey likes this.
  4. Aubrey

Ummm, goldfish love to eat (that may be one reason I love them so :roflmao:). They like everything. FBS is frozen brine shrimp.

Sarahmoluccan likes this.
  5. MandaExotics

MandaExotics Rollerblading along the road Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran

Amanda
    You can tell I've never had goldfish, I don't know too much concerning their specific diet (just general information) :lol:

Thanks, and interesting to know.

Aubrey likes this.
  6. Aubrey

You're welcome!

MandaExotics likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)