• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My new BLACK betta!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doodle Bird

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Patricia
I've also heard of vibrant all purple ones, though I haven't seen those here either. We pretty much have red and red mixes, blue and blue mixes, copper and copper mixes, white mixed with either black dots or other colors, purple mixed with other colors... someone told me before there's a betta importer here that gets them directly from Thailand and has some CRAZY colors. I may have to look into it when FISH goes (he's probably got about six months or less left).

This is where I got mine....The Betta Shop -

Check out the videos and photos, they have every color imaginable. It's a new ahop about a half hour from where I live. I'm lucky because shipping on aquabid starts at $35!!! This little guy cost me $15. I bought some blackworms for him too. They said they were getting a huge shipment of them tomorrow (300+ fish!). I missed it by one day lol. But when I saw him I had to have him. I wasn't even looking for a black one.

BirdsFTW

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Maya
Looks like they only ship to the lower 48 (we and Alaska are always getting bum deals! :lol:)... eh, it's okay. I shouldn't be looking for another betta for the house anyway when we already have FISH!! I'll be buying another betta come the end of July when school starts back up as my classroom pet, but will be getting a regular pet store one for my class.

Status
Not open for further replies.