• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My name is Elvis and I'm a clip addict

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
elvis clips 2.jpg

You know it's bad when your fiancé calls you at work in a panic saying- "You ordered him more clips, right? Are they here yet?"

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Cute picture. Does he destroy the clips?
Yes. He unhooks them. He buries them in his food dish. He's currently working on trying to rehook them. And then he eventually chews them into tiny pieces and shoots little pellet pieces across the living room or tries to ricochet them off the ceiling. He thinks it's great fun. We go through 2 bags of clips a week easily.

TikiMyn

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
That is so funny:coffeescreen:

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
View attachment 261153

You know it's bad when your fiancé calls you at work in a panic saying- "You ordered him more clips, right? Are they here yet?"
How precious! I love it!

I can still remember when hubby was mad at me for removing a leather pocket from MC's cage...... I was waiting on a new one to arrive but he had just chewed and chewed on that thing.

Tiel Feathers

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
:rofl: I hope they arrive soon!

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
:rofl: I hope they arrive soon!
Oh, they had arrived already. I have learned the hard way not to run out of clips. I actually just ordered another bag this morning.

And he has mastered ricocheting them off of the ceiling. So there's no safe place to sit in the living room where you don't run the risk of getting pinged with them.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Elvis' picture says it all..."Yeah, what's it to ya?"

Milton has just begun to unscrew his hanging toys from the top of his cage. After he's done the foul deed and it crashes to the bottom of the cage, he cocks his head, looks down at it as to say..."Well, that was cool"...:cool:

Sarahmoluccan

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
:loveit:So cute and funny

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Elvis' picture says it all..."Yeah, what's it to ya?"

Milton has just begun to unscrew his hanging toys from the top of his cage. After he's done the foul deed and it crashes to the bottom of the cage, he cocks his head, looks down at it as to say..."Well, that was cool"...:cool:
LOL. That is also one of Elvis's favorite things. I can always tell when Elvis thinks he has been home alone for too long because all his toys will be laying at the bottom of his cage. (Except for his one fuzzy one. It's sacred.)

Tyrion

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
LOL. That is also one of Elvis's favorite things. I can always tell when Elvis thinks he has been home alone for too long because all his toys will be laying at the bottom of his cage. (Except for his one fuzzy one. It's sacred.)
Yep Ghost loves to do that too ....then he plays with the hangers ...so I have to keep a stash of hangers around so I have some to rehang the toys with :wacky:

Lodah

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Reminds me of the scene in the lone ranger (with Johnny Depp) where he shoots a bullet and ricochets around the barn! Nice pictures! :)

webchirp

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
Oh, they had arrived already. I have learned the hard way not to run out of clips. I actually just ordered another bag this morning.

And he has mastered ricocheting them off of the ceiling. So there's no safe place to sit in the living room where you don't run the risk of getting pinged with them.
Math Links at Lakeshore Learning

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Yep Ghost loves to do that too ....then he plays with the hangers ...so I have to keep a stash of hangers around so I have some to rehang the toys with :wacky:
LOL. I have to buy more of the metal ones. Elvis bends them and they become unusable. We actually have three hanging on his cage right now that he bent and I can't get off. The fiancé said he'd get out the pliers this weekend and try to remove them. Which of course is made more difficult because Elvis has to "help" with screwing or unscrewing anything on his cage.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
How smart to make up his own fun game! Do the clips come in larger size for him?
I haven't seen any larger. I'll have to look. I like the ones he has now because the plastic isn't too hard. I had bought him some different ones awhile ago and the plastic was really brittle and I was worried he could hurt himself.