• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My Lovebirds acted crazy today!

nu2birds

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kurt
I just put the boys to bed, but what a loud noisy day it was today. They dumped their food bowl twice, they flock called most of the day! I was beginning to wonder if an earthquake was coming! I don't know what their problem was today, but they got on my nerves......LOL. Unless they saw something outside, everything was normal inside today.......same food, no new toys, no new people, the house is finally quiet and they are quiet. Now daddy can get some rest, Ha ha ha. I guess it was just one of those days.

Zazuthelovbird

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Selena
haha totally understand from having more than 2 parrots in the house.:rofl:

FLmom

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Linda
I totally get ya. Past week has been that way with Kai. Figure it’s hormonal season again :devil:

nu2birds

Real Name
Kurt
....and I got to thinking, I had to get up early this morning and thus get them up an hour earlier than usual. Then they didn't get their sprouts first thing because i wouldn't be around long enough to pull them, so they just got pellets and seed. I think this all might have contributed to the overall disharmony and crankiness, LOL. After all........it's ALL ABOUT THEM.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Mine love to call to each other. So if one is just having an off day they set everyone else off. So my house is pretty noisy because if one stops another starts. It can really split your brain in two hahaha

Storytime; The other day I had a nap in the afternoon and I woke to all 9 calling. I think Nube and Lapis weren´t happy that I´d gone to sleep so dicided to scream none stop, that woke up the 4 chicks, so now they were calling (they´d eaten so they weren´t hungry), this set the parents Aldora and Jaime off, and I think Sydney (who is usually silent) thought, why not, I want in on the action too hehehe

Agreed Kurt, it IS all about them hahaha