• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My Finch's first Egg

Ripshod

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Linden
@Glamourfaust, across multiple threads this member has demonstrated a complete disregard to the health and safety of her charges, to the point of ignoring good advice from experienced breeders and doing the complete opposite.
I am new here and do not know anyone or their histories. Just based on replies to this question
Please read through all the threads before judging anyone. Noone here has ever wanted to appear 'judgmental', more 'concerned'.
Stick with Avian Avenue and enjoy your reading.

Serin

Sprinting down the street
Zebra finches are sexually mature and ready to breed by six to eight months of age. In fact, they are sexually mature by three to four months, but best not to breed them that early (they will do so in nature.)

Clairecanary15

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Claire
I can understand why it may seem that way. You have only read one thread from this member. I don´t really want to go into it, the prev. threads can easily be found if you are interested.

Would I throw away an album because there is one song I don´t like? No, I would listen to the other songs.

Please read some other threads in the forum and I´m sure you´ll see that it is a nice positive place where we can share stories, experiences, photographs, articles, silly stories, sad stories, recipes, tips etc

I´ve found during my time on the forum, I can speak with any member as if they were a friend in my own home.

Most importantly, every time I read through the threads here, I learn something. Even on this thread, I have learned something.

I hope you stick around, so you can see for yourself.
Hi Zara
Nicely put..there is always something to learn. We haven't really been aquainted...I too call on @finchly ..she is a star and knows her stuff.