1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures My extended family

Discussion in 'Pionus Pointe' started by Perriewinkle, 12/6/17 at 4:02 PM.

1. Perriewinkle

Perriewinkle Jogging around the block I'm a SECRET SANTA - Are you?

So.. my very first SS on here was @Aubrey. I count her as a dear friend and with her nursing degree, often lovingly call her mom.

I was lucky enough to get her again this year, and I was soo happy. Today I had a box on the porch.. from her. I always try to get her and Leto something for Christmas, because they are important to me and this year i got to spoil them with SS things. Anyway, she picked amazing gifts this year. I dunno how she does it, but she always manages to pick out perfect things.

Thank you thank you Aubrey & Leto. Big hugs from across Illinois. A super soft fleece blanket with beautiful feathers on it. A pair of panda grippy socks, an octopus mug for chai or peppermint hot cocoa, and a perch for Ms. Felicia :heart::heart::heart:

Attached Files:

finchly, saroj12, Chopper and 10 others like this.
  2. DQTimnehs

DQTimnehs Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs! Administrator DQ Lou Who Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Santa Coco ROCKS the SOCKS

Jennifer
    Wow! So nice! :)

3. zoo mom

zoo mom Ripping up the road Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran Santa Coco ROCKS the SOCKS I'm a SECRET SANTA - Are you? I Can't Stop Posting!

Elaine
    Awesome gifts.

4. Aubrey

Aubrey Biking along the boulevard Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award I'm a SECRET SANTA - Are you?

Ohhhh! You're making me blush :shy:

Im glad I did good :Dand that you are happy @Perriewinkle :hug6:

DQTimnehs and Perriewinkle like this.
  5. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Very very nice!

6. CeciliaZ

CeciliaZ Biking along the boulevard Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran

Cecilia
    Very nice gifts!

7. WallyLoopey

WallyLoopey Rollerblading along the road Avenue Veteran I'm a SECRET SANTA - Are you? I Can't Stop Posting!

Kate
    Oooh, good gifts!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)